Thursday 27 May 2010

The view from the commute

So, this is a new type of update for me.

Yesterday, I indulged in a new purchase in the form of a Netbook for use on the train whilst travelling to and from work. The principle behind the purchase is simple. I presently have about two hours on the commute where I have the ability to write. The Netbook is a tool by which I can do this without the need to then copy it up from hard copy.

Hence this update.

Some days it will be updates to the blog which I can later load onto here. Sometimes it will be working on some prose work - whether fiction or non-fiction.

Blog-wise, what can you expect from me? Well, it will probably be just random stuff rather than with any particular purpose in mind. It might be on TV, on what I have been reading during the mornings, on current events, or just life in general.

Now, I am not promising regular updates. Hopefully they will be more regular than what I have done to date, cos let's face it they have not been that regular so face.

So, hang onto your hats cos it could well be a bumpy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment